It is important to project a positive glow from the inside out – we offer many ways to improve your internal and mental health alongside enhancing your external beauty.
WHAT IS DERMASYCOLOGY?
Dermasychology addresses the correlation between a person’s mental and bodily state with skin disorders and diseases. Research proves that mental disorders, such as depression or stress, can have a dramatic impact on a person’s skin. Acne, eczema and psoriasis are examples of common skin conditions that are exacerbated by negative mental states, obsessive compulsive disorders and other habitual behaviours that directly impact the skin. Dermasychology was founded by the directors at Carbon Blush and is the only clinic to be practitising this life changing therapy which diagnoses the root cause of your skin problems and aids in its healing.
- A better and more positive mental state of mind
- Improved skin and self esteem
- A boost in self confidence
- Contributes towards to reduction of feeling from anxiety and depression
One Session (£155)
Recieve 20% off when you book a treatment alongside your dermasycology session
WHAT IS NUTRITIONAL THERAPY?
Nutritional therapy is an extremely important therapy to commit if you want to help and maintain your health. Scientists have proven that the effect of food on genetic expression and cell function is a major cause of chronic disease. The first impact of food is the information it brings to the cell level, changing its behaviours – for better or for worse.
THE ROLE OF A NUTRITIONAL THERAPIST IN YOUR LIFE
Whether you are a healthy individual wanting to prevent disease or a sick individual wanting to ease and minimise symptoms of your developed disease, a nutritional therapist can play an important role in your health and quality of life. A nutritional therapist recognises that every person is unique and therefore has an individual set of dietary requirements. It is the nutritional therapist’s job to establish whether or not your diet is right for your current state of health.
“One man’s food is another man’s poison” (Lucretius, 50 BC)
Nutritional therapy taps in to ‘Nature’s Pharmacy’, using food, supplements and lifestyle changes as your medicine to prevent onset of disease, improve peak performance and help eliminate current symptoms of disease. It is complementary alongside medical treatment. Nutritional therapy can change your ‘Genetic Expression’ meaning that what we put down to genetic determinism can actually be modified to make you a healthier human being. You can change your genetic makeup and potential for developing disease by changing your diet.
IDENTIFYING NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES
Your nutritional therapist will formulate a personalised diet plan to ensure that your diet: Addresses and corrects any nutritional deficiencies Contains all of the essential components Your nutritional therapist will play an important role in:
- Identifying your nutritional deficiencies
- Improving and alleviating your health symptoms
- Improving your body’s healing process
- Optimising your health
- Managing and improving your weight
- Restoring your energy levels
- Improving athletic performance
- Monitoring your health improvements
Nutritional therapy empowers you to take charge of your own health by making effective but realistic changes to your current diet. Daniella Williams is our specialist nutritional therapist at Carbon Blush who is here to guide you through the confusing mountain of information about what to eat. She will develop a personalised programme for success to help you implement your new lifestyle changes and will be at your side for your entire journey.
Every person could change their diet and lifestyle in a more positive. Clients turn to Nutritional Therapy for different reasons:
- Conventional medicine hasn’t helped
- Conventional medicine has produce unwanted and nasty side effects
- They want to live a purer and more natural life, void of excess chemicals
EFFECTIVE FOR TREATING
Most disorders will respond to Nutritional Therapy and listed below are just a few of the most commonly treated conditions:
- Bowel and digestive disorders – constipation, diarrhoea, IBS, ulcerative colitis,
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Colds and Flu
- Food intolerances
- Hormonal disturbances
- Immunity problems – slow wound healing, repeated infections, coughs, colds,
- Infertility – PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), re-establishing ovulation,
- Joint problems – rheumatism and arthritis
- Lethargy, lack of energy, fatigue
- Memory and concentration problems
- Panic attacks
- Period problems – painful, heavy, irregular, PMT (pre-menstrual tension)
- Pre-conception and pregnancy
- Menopausal symptoms – hot flushes, anxiety, panic attacks
- Migraine and headaches
- Skin conditions – eczema, psoriasis, acne, ageing, sun-damage, pigmentation
- Stress and anxiety
- Urinary tract problems – cystitis, thrush, kidney disorders
- Viral infections – ME, hepatitis, shingles, herpes, impetigo
- Weight management
Nutritional Therapy is suitable for adults and children of all ages
1 Session (£95)
Course of 3 (£280)
Course of 6 (£440)
Allergy Test (£350)
Complimentary Treatments and Articles
IV Vitamin Therapy – TREATMENT
Massage – TREATMENT
How To Achieve Your Health Goals in 5 Easy Steps! – BLOG POST
Alternatively – view our full treatment list here:
GET IN TOUCH
There are so many ways to get involved with Carbon Blush whether you visit us in our beautiful clinic, interact with our online community or shop for some amazing products via our online store.
TEL: 01483 613372
MOB: 07730 367832
ADDRESS: Carbon Blush, 254 High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3JG
EASY ACCESS FROM LONDON, WOKING, GUILDFORD & SURROUNDING AREAS
Carbon Blush is in the heart of Guildford, at the top of the high street. It is a 5 minute drive from the A3 and a 3 minute drive or 10 minute walk from Guildford Station. There is parking directly outside the clinic on the high sreet for a maximum stay of half an hour. Alternatively, the RGS car park across the road (next door to Tony and Guy) and the G Live car park, which is a 2 minute walk, are available for longer parking sessions.