What is Tinting?
Eyebrow and eyelash tinting is the perfect way to look made up with minimum effort. Your eyebrows and eyelashes will look defined without a slick of makeup.
Tinting takes around 15 to 20 minutes, and about half an hour if you’re having your brows and lashes done together. The effect lasts for around 6 weeks – the time it takes for the hair to grow or fall out. A strong look will require a more frequent maintenance. You can choose a colour which compliments or contrasts with your hair and eye colour and skin tone. Black, brown and blue are the most popular and come in a variety of shades.
Tinting Sessions Available:
Eyelash or Eyebrow Tint (£20)
Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint (£25)
- Quick treatment time
- Instant results
- Results last up to 6 weeks
- Hypo-allergenic solution used, suitable for all skin types
- Effective anti-ageing treatment
- Thinning eyebrows/eyelashes
- Fair eyebrows/eyelashes
- If any redness or irritation occurs apply a damp cotton wool compress. If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours seek medical advice
- Avoid eye make up for 12 hours
- Avoid touching or rubbing the eyes immediately after treatment
- Avoid washing your hair or swimming/saunas/sunbeds for 24hrs as it can take the colour out
- Strong sunlight will make effects fade faster
- Tint will start to diminish within 4-6 weeks as hair grows out
- Do not apply or receive other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- Try to use oil free facial products areound the eye area to prolong the colour
- Eyelash or Eyebrow Tint (£20)
- Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint (£25)
Flawless beauty - no make-up required!
Tinting is great if you lead an active lifestyle, or just wanting to look good in any sort of weather!
At Carbon Blush we use the highest quality ethically sourced mink lashes. Choice of eyelash extension...
Brows are so important in framing your face. Over-plucked, uneven, thinning or fair brows...
Anti-wrinkle injections are administered with the use of Botox by qualified doctors and nurses. Botox...