What are Skin Peels?
All facial peels remove a top layer of skin to exfoliate and speed up your cell turnover, but some remove more than others, depending on the type of face peel you decide to try. All skin peels involve applying a chemical or natural solution to your face to expedite the exfoliation process.
At Carbon Blush we offer a range of different strength acid skin peels to cater to different skin types and conditions. These include lactic, glycolic, salicylic and trichloroacetic (TCA) acid peels. Peels are used to improve patient outcomes for a range of skin conditions including ageing skin, photo damage, pigmentation, melasma, open pores, active acne and acne scarring.
Skin peels effectively exfoliate damaged stratum corneum (uppermost skin layers) and induce skin cell regeneration, collagen and elastin production, resulting in a smoother and more flawless skin. Dead skin cells are scuffed away where bacteria can harbour for acne sufferers and smooths dry, crepey skin which enhances fine lines and wrinkles.
Types of Skin Peels Available:
SILK PEEL [WEAK] (£95)The Silk Peel combines mandolin acid, ideal for darker or sensitive skin types and is excellent for reducing pigmentation.
COURSE OF 3 SILK PEELS [WEAK] (£225)*please contact us following payment to book your first treatment in a course
PURITY ORGANIC PEEL [MEDIUM] (£110)A miraculous herbal extraction peel, including thyme, rosemary, tea tree and other secret natural skin resurfacing ingredients. Excellent for reducing fine lines, open pores, pigmentation, acne and acne scarring using all natural products.
COURSE OF 3 PURITY ORGANIC PEEL [MEDIUM] (£245)*please contact us following payment to book your first treatment in a course
OBAGI BLUE RADIANCE PEEL [MEDIUM] (£115)A light to medium peel, combining salicyclic and glycolic acids, the BPR is excellent for treating wrinkles, open pores, acne and acne scarring.
COURSE OF 3 OBAGI BLUE RADIANCE PEEL [MEDIUM] (£285)*please contact us following payment to book your first treatment in a course
DR LEVY PRO PEEL [MEDIUM] (£140)This peel uses glycolic acid which is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in some fruits. This peel can be used for treating mild sun damage to refresh the skin, even out skin tone, or improve discolouration. Additionally the peel can unclog pores and improve acne with results depending on the strength of the solution and the length of time it is left on the skin.
This peel can also be performed on the Décolletage with the Dr Levy Décolletage Regenerating Silk. Ask your therapist for more information.
COURSE OF 3 DR LEVY PRO PEEL [MEDIUM] (£345)*please contact us following payment to book your first treatment in a course
TRANSFORM TCA PEEL [STRONG] (£350)The ultimate medium to heavy peel using TCA acid which deeply penetrates the epidermal layers to completely regenerate a new layer of skin. The Transform Peel is ideal for heavy wrinkles, pigmentation, sun damage, open pores and acne scarring.
COURSE OF 3 TRANSFORM TCA PEEL [STRONG] (£745)*please contact us following payment to book your first treatment in a course
- Excellent anti-ageing treatment
- Improves your skin’s look, texture and tone immediately after treatment
- Improves skin elasticity
- Encourages collagen production
- Smooths out open pores
- Reduces scarring
- Evens out skin tone and improves texture
- Suitable for treating darker skin tones with pigment problems
- No downtime for light peels
- Face, neck, chest, back, arms, hands
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Open pores
- Sun damage
- Acne scarring
- Dull, lifeless skin
- Rough skin
- Gua Sha (£30) - This natural therapy involves scraping skin with smooth-edged massage tools. Using both long and short strokes in multiple directions, soft tissue microcirculation is stimulated to increase blood flow and reduce inflammation, pigmentation, puffy eyes, fine lines and dark circles.
- LED Light Therapy (£30 for 15 minutes, £50 for 30 minutes) - a non-invasive facial treatment that uses narrow band, non-thermal LED light energy to trigger your body’s natural cell processes to accelerate rejuvenation and repair of the skin
- Dermaplaning (£55) - a skin care treatment that removes dead skin cells and vellus hair, aka peach fuzz.
- Indian Head Massage (£35) - a relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage to release stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders.
- CACI Microcurrent Facial Toning (£55) - uses micro-current stimulation to help re-educate the muscles providing a dramatic lifting effect on facial muscles and contours.
- Stay out of direct sunlight for at least a week after treatment (longer for TCA peels)
- Use a physical sunblock (not a chemical sun cream), of at least SPF 30
- Avoid picking skin
- Cleanse with a gentle cleanser and avoid exfoliating products for at least a week after treatment
- Avoid perfume and perfumed products for a few days after treatment
- Avoid retinol and salicylic acid based products for a few days after treatment (longer for TCA peels)
- Minimise makeup use for a few days, particularly if acne prone (longer for TCA peels)
- Silk Peel [Weak] (£95)
- Silk Peel [Weak] - Course of 3 (£225)
- Purity Organic Peel [Medium] (£110)
- Purity Organic Peel [Medium] - Course of 3 (£245)
- Obagi Blue Radiance Peel (£115)
- Obagi Blue Radiance Peel - Course of 3 (£285)
- Dr Levy Pro Peel [Medium] (£140)
- Dr Levy Pro Peel [Medium] - Course of 3 (£345)
- Transform TCA Peel [STRONG] (£350)
- Transform TCA Peel - Course of 3 (£745)
- + Gua Sha (£30)
- + LED Light Therapy (£30 for 15 minutes, £50 for 30 minutes)
- + Indian Head Massage (£35)
- + Dermaplaning (£55)
- + CACI Microcurrent Facial Toning (£55)
Peels can re-surface skin you're worried about anywhere on your body!
The skin that grows back after a chemical peel is smoother and younger looking. They can treat wrinkles, skin discolouration and scars anywhere you are concerned about.
“I can highly recommend Carbon Blush – I have been coming here for some time now for facial peels and always have the most wonderful experience. Everything is of the highest standard – the results of the facials are amazing, the clinic itself is a beautiful haven and Anna and Daniella are so lovely and welcoming. Really can’t fault anything!”
“Daniella has done so many treatments for me such as laser, skin peels and also make up. The lady’s that work here are so professional! I would highly recommend carbon blush”
“After years of suffering with my skin I finally found a groupon for a face peel and I plucked up the courage to go and have this treatment done. I was really nervous and the lovely Daniella takes me through the process and made me feel so at ease. It has been the best thing I had and after having many treatments my skin looks and feel amazing. Daniella is there every step of be way and if I need assistance or advice she is there. I can’t praise this clinic enough. They are all so lovely and friendly and make you feel so welcome. I’m not 100% finished with my treatment and will continue there after for others. The whole process from start to the aftercare has been truly amazing!”
“Lovely place, had obagi blue chemical peel and facial,therapist was lovely, charming and explained to be clearly and precisely what the treatment involved and how to care for me skin afterwards! Skin looked noticeably refreshes and revitalised, Thank-you!”
“My first visit to Carbon Blush today and WOW. Such a beautiful pretty salon. The staff are so welcoming and friendly. I had booked a Dr Levy Face Peel followed by a LED Light Therapy Facial. Relaxing on a very comfortable bed in one of the treatment rooms Amy started my treatment. She explained everything she was going to do first and I soon relaxed into it. Her method is sooo calming it was a struggle to keep myself awake. I actually didn’t want it to stop. My skin feels amazing. So so soft and literally glowing. I will be back.”
“I had an amazing skin peel with Daniella. She was kind, attentive and my skin feels / looks amazing. 10 out of 10, would go again. Thank you Carbon Blush!”
“Beautiful setting and a brilliant peel and facial! Ladies in there are so lovely and friendly and made me feel really welcome. Thanks ladies see you soon”
“After my Obagi skin peel this morning I feel so pleased I chose to visit Carbon Blush- the ladies are so lovely and make you feel so comfortable. I will definitely be recommending them to my friends. Thank you”
“I had a chemical peel yesterday and loved it. Anna was delightful and I am definitely going back.”
“Had a Obagi face peel this morning. Skin feels great and Daniella was very professional and friendly. Will definitely be going back for more treatments!”
“Had a chemical peel with the wonderful Daniella – I will be back very soon”
£149 - six treatments every six months
- SIX: Botox [1 OR 2 areas], Filler [1ml OR 1.5ml], Silk Peel*, Microneedling, Any Massage*, Purity Organic Peel *, LED Light Therapy*, Obagi Blue Radiance Peel, Mini Facial*, Dr Levy Pro Peel, Rose Blush Facial*, CACI Microcurrent Toning Facial, Microdermabrasion, Obagi Crystal Clear Facial*, Obagi Vitamin C Facial*, Dr Levy Rejuvenating Facial, Dermaplaning
- One free treatment under £200
- 25% off all other treatments
1 of 2
£99 Per Month - six treatments every six months
- ONE: Botox [1 area], Botox [2 areas], Filler [0.5 ml], Filler [1ml]
- ONE: CACI x1 Area, Dermaplaning, Instaglow Facial
- TWO: Silk Peel, Purity Organic Peel, LED Light Therapy
- SIX: Indian Head Massage, Upper Body Massage (1/2 hour)*, Upper Body Massage (1 hour), Full Body Massage, Lymphatic Massage*, Mini Facial*, Rose Blush Facial*, Obagi Crystal Clear Facial*, Obagi Vitamin C Facial
- 15% off all other treatments
2 of 2
A facial is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your...
CACI Microcurrent Facial
CACI microcurrent facial toning is the most advanced multifunctional neck and facial toning system...
Anti-wrinkle injections are administered with the use of Botox by qualified doctors and nurses. It...