What is Profhilo - Bio Remodelling?
Profhilo is made from hyaluronic acid and is an injectable treatment for anti-ageing that immediately perfects skin texture. It aids in skin elasticity and firmness, which deteriorates with age, providing a noticeable improvement in hydration, tightness, line minimisation and skin tone after the first treatment. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance found in our skin, joints and connective tissues and when this is introduced in to our skin it stimulates our skin to also create more of its own collagen and elastin. This is very important because with age the production of hyaluronic acid slows, causing dullness, dehydration, fine lines and wrinkling of the skin.
In contrast to ‘filler’, which hyaluronic acid is best known as, the structure of Profhilo allows it to move through an extended area to increase hydration and ‘recondition’ the skin without the risk of lumps, due to its smooth and fluid texture that distributes evenly under the skin (like the motion of honey). Profhilo has one of the highest concentrations of stabilised hyaluronic acid in cosmetic treatments (64mg/ 2ml), with its thermally bonded structure (rather than chemically bonded) causing it to act as a hydrator rather than a filler.
Profhilo treatment is relatively quick and painless. The treatment uses fine needles to inject just under skin, with only five injection points necessary on each side of the face to provide the best results.
Profhilo Sessions Available:
Profhilo (£795)x1 area
Profhilo (£1,495)x2 areas
Profhilo (£1,995)x3 areas
- Remodels the skin
- Induces natural collagen and elastin production
- Skin appears plumper, firmer and smoother
- Only two sessions one month apart needed
- Slow injections makes for effectively painless treatment
- Delivers stunning results both on its own or alongside other aesthetic treatments
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Skin laxity and sagging skin
- Crepey skin
- Scarring and acne scarring
- Open pores
- Dry and dull skin
- Avoid wearing make-up immediately after treatment
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours. Steam rooms and saunas should also be avoided for a few days following the treatment
- There are no long-term side effects as Profhilo with be metabolised by the body. Equally allergic reactions are rare since Profhilo doesn’t contain synthetic chemicals
- Minor redness in injection areas lasts for a a few hours, with minimal risk of bruising
Treatment areas include – Face, Neck, Décolletage & Hands
- x1 Area (795)
- x2 Areas (£1,495)
- x3 Areas (£1,995)
We'll let you in on the celebrity secret!
Profhilo is the most revolutionary skin treatment the aesthetic industry has seen in 30 years – it’s the celebrity skin secret that everyones been waiting for!
Dr Deryk Williams
This is a skin conditioning Hyaluronic acid (HA) gel that is injected into the...
Anti-wrinkle injections are administered with the use of Botox by qualified doctors and nurses. It...
Non-surgical Face Lifts
A non-surgical face lift can include a number of different treatments and procedures that aim to address...