What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a highly advanced treatment that resurfaces the skin. It works by inducing trauma to the skin by means of hundreds of tiny puncture wounds. These puncture wounds stimulate the skin to repair and regenerate new skin cells naturally and extremely effectively by inducing the production of collagen and elastin – the building blocks of smooth, youthful skin.
Results of microneedling are visible after a course of treatments, where skin smoothness and plumpness will be apparent. Treatment is undertaken by a highly skilled clinician who will apply a strong topical numbing cream to the treated area before the procedure. It is a non-surgical procedure, with minimal downtime. The client is usually red in the treated area for a couple of days. Treatment takes is approximately 1.5 hours.
Microneedling Sessions Available:
Singular Microneedling Treatment - Small Area (£100)(patches of stretch marks or scarring)
Singular Microneedling Treatment - Large Area (£180)(face and large areas of stretch marks e.g. stomach)
Course of 3 Microneedling Treatments (£455)*please contact us following payment to book your first treatment in a course
- Excellent anti-ageing treatment
- Non-surgical procedure
- Minimal downtime
- Improves skin elasticity
- Encourages collagen production
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Face and body
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sagging skin
- Open pores
- Acne scarring
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
- Gua Sha (£30) - This natural therapy involves scraping skin with smooth-edged massage tools. Using both long and short strokes in multiple directions, soft tissue microcirculation is stimulated to increase blood flow and reduce inflammation, pigmentation, puffy eyes, fine lines and dark circles.
- LED Light Therapy (£30 for 15 minutes, £50 for 30 minutes) - a non-invasive facial treatment that uses narrow band, non-thermal LED light energy to trigger your body’s natural cell processes to accelerate rejuvenation and repair of the skin.
- Indian Head Massage (£35) - a relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage to release stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders.
- Stay out of direct sunlight for several days after treatment
- Use a physical sunblock (not a chemical sun cream), at least an SPF 30
- Cleanse with a gentle cleanser and avoid exfoliating products for 5 days
- Avoid perfume and perfumed products for 2 days
- Avoid retinol and salicylic acid based products for a week
- Minimise makeup use for at least 2 days, particularly if acne prone
- Singular Microneedling Treatment - Small Area (£100)
- Singular Microneedling Treatment - Large Area (£180)
- Course of 3 Microneedling Treatments (£455)
- + Gua Sha (£30)
- + LED Light Therapy (£30 for 15 minutes, £50 for 30 minutes)
- + Indian Head Massage (£35)
It’s a very controlled skin injury
You’re creating micro-channels into the skin so you can deliver products or ingredients into the deeper layers directly.
£149 Per Month - six treatments every six months
- SIX: Botox [1 OR 2 areas], Filler [1ml OR 1.5ml], Silk Peel*, Microneedling, Any Massage*, Purity Organic Peel *, LED Light Therapy*, Obagi Blue Radiance Peel, Mini Facial*, Dr Levy Pro Peel, Rose Blush Facial*, CACI Microcurrent Toning Facial, Microdermabrasion, Obagi Crystal Clear Facial*, Obagi Vitamin C Facial*, Dr Levy Rejuvenating Facial, Dermaplaning
- One free treatment under £200
- 25% off all other treatments
1 of 1
Fillers, provide a smooth, long lasting correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds...
A facial is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your...
CACI Microcurrent Facial
CACI microcurrent facial toning is the most advanced multifunctional neck and facial toning system...