What is Microdermabrasion?
Diamond Microdermabrasion uses fine diamond micro-crystals to deeply exfoliate the skin, removing dead, built up skin cells on the surface. Once the dead skin cells are removed, fresh skin cells are revealed, resulting in a smoother, tighter and fresher skin.
Microdermabrasion is particularly effective for open pores, scarring, acne, pigmentation, sun damage, wrinkles and ageing skin. It is effective in replenishing new skin cells, rejuvenating the skin and resulting in a more youthful glow, which benefits dry skin and oily skin.
The procedure of microdermabrasion is not painful and is performed only by experienced aestheticians at Carbon Blush Guildford. Suitable products, depending on your skin type and condition, will be applied to the skin after the procedure which will allow for greater penetration. Microdermabrasion has exceptional results when completing a course of treatment.
Microdermabrasion Sessions Available:
Singular Microdermabrasion Treatment - 1 hour (£95)
Course of 3 Microdermabrasion Treatments (£245)*please contact us following payment to book your first treatment in a course
- Deeply exfoliates the skin, revealing a natural glow
- Improves appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Smooths out open pores
- Smooths rough, blemish prone skin
- Improves pigmentation and sun damage
- Stimulates collagen production, promoting the growth and replenishment of healthy new cells
- Treats a variety of skin conditions
- Lines and wrinkles
- Acne and acne scarring
- Open pores
- Oily and dry skin
- Rough skin
- Ageing skin
- Gua Sha (£30) - This natural therapy involves scraping skin with smooth-edged massage tools. Using both long and short strokes in multiple directions, soft tissue microcirculation is stimulated to increase blood flow and reduce inflammation, pigmentation, puffy eyes, fine lines and dark circles.
- LED Light Therapy (£30 for 15 minutes, £50 for 30 minutes) - a non-invasive facial treatment that uses narrow band, non-thermal LED light energy to trigger your body’s natural cell processes to accelerate rejuvenation and repair of the skin
- Indian Head Massage (£35) - a relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage to release stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders.
- Makeup can be worn as soon as the skin is healed
- Avoid direct sunlight for 1-2 weeks after the pink colour has reduced
- Use sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more
- Use moisturizer to reduce any skin dryness & tightness for a least 24 hours after treatement
- One Session (£95)
- Course of 3 (£245)
- + Gua Sha (£30)
- + LED Light Therapy (£30 for 15 minutes, £50 for 30 minutes)
- + Indian Head Massage (£35)
The proofs in the research!
Scientific papers and articles prove microdermabrasion appears to be a procedure that can produce changes in dermal matrix constituents and result in improvement in skin contour irregularities. It may also be beneficial in improving transepidermal delivery of certain medications.
£149 Per Month - six treatments every six months
- SIX: Botox [1 OR 2 areas], Filler [1ml OR 1.5ml], Silk Peel*, Microneedling, Any Massage*, Purity Organic Peel *, LED Light Therapy*, Obagi Blue Radiance Peel, Mini Facial*, Dr Levy Pro Peel, Rose Blush Facial*, CACI Microcurrent Toning Facial, Microdermabrasion, Obagi Crystal Clear Facial*, Obagi Vitamin C Facial*, Dr Levy Rejuvenating Facial, Dermaplaning
- One free treatment under £200
- 25% off all other treatments
1 of 1
Microneedling is a highly advanced treatment that resurfaces the skin. It works by inducing trauma...
All facial peels remove a top layer of skin to exfoliate and speed up your cell turnover, but some...
Non-surgical Face Lifts
A non-surgical face lift can include a number of different treatments and procedures that aim to address...