What is a Massage?
Massage relieves mental and physical tension, promotes lymphatic drainage, speeds up the metabolism, reduces anxiety, depression and headaches, helps sleeping disorders and improves skin tone and circulation. Regular massage should be implemented in to your regime for optimal health and wellbeing.
Types of Massage Available:
Indian Head Massage (£65)Indian head massage (Champissage) is a form of relaxation massage that focuses on the face, head, neck, shoulders, upper back and upper arms, which are important energy centres within the body. The techniques used manipulate soft tissues and knots, alleviating physical and mental tension. Indian head massage is a ‘holistic’ therapy as it remedies the ‘whole’ of the body by manipulating energy channels called Chakras.
The goal is to clear blocks in these Chakras that cause a build-up of negative energy, which are purported to cause illnesses. When the energy does not flow properly, negative energy builds up, causing stress. When you feel stressed your body releases adrenaline and cortisol into the bloodstream, and if this is a constant stream your body will eventually experience unwanted and unpleasant ailments including;
- Physical pain
- Lack of concentration
- Memory problems
- Sleep problems
- Heart problems
- Hair loss
- Immune problems
- Colds and flu
Regular sessions of Champissage treatment stimulates the body’s natural healing ability and can thus significantly diminish the manifestation of illnesses (and their symptoms) caused by stress. Treatment will cause immediate improvement in blood circulation and lymphatic drainage which are extremely important factors in heightening our immune responses to viruses, bacteria and inflammation. Anti-stress treatment.
Upper Body MassageThis treatment targets the upper body and is loosely based around the techniques used in a Swedish massage. The treatment focuses on the build-up of stress and muscle tension in all areas around the neck, shoulders and across the back.
Back, neck and shoulder massages can offer a number of health benefits. They can encourage relaxation, relieve stress, improve circulation and relax muscles. This treatment, in particular is good for relieving tension headaches, improving flexibility and can help to strengthen the immune system.
- Easing stress and muscular tension in the back area resulting from a desk bound or sedentary job
- When you require some much-needed relaxation but are short on time
- Clarifying the skin on your back before a special occasion (see add-on options to include a back scrub as part of this treatment)
- Hydrating and nourishing dry skin with the application of carrier and/or aromatherapy oils
- Improved circulation, muscle tone, boosting lymph and blood circulation to aid detoxification
Full Body Massage - 1 hour (£75)Whether your muscles are tired and sore from work or exercise, or you are mentally or physically tired or drained from life’s stresses and strains, a full body massage is the perfect solution for you. We all harbour stress and tension in our bodies and where we harbour this varies from person to person. We become habitual in feeling pain in certain areas that we tense up when we are stressed and it can simply take this amazing massage to loosen the areas where all the negative energy harbours.
With regular full body massage sessions, you will notice your body relaxing more, loosening up and pain will be alleviated. As a result you will become more positive and energised, allowing you to achieve more in your daily life. The full body massage loosens tension in muscles and ligaments, energises and de-stresses your body and removes toxins. With regular massage cellulite in problem areas can be reduced.
- De-stresses the body and mind
- Loosens tired and sore muscles and ligaments
- Energises the body and mind
- Removes toxins from the body
- Alleviates pain
- Regular massage can reduce cellulite
Pregnancy Massage (£60)Prenatal Massage has many benefits, not just for you but also for your baby.
Pregnancy is a stressful time, physically as well as emotionally. Your body undergoes some fundamental transformations including postural and hormonal changes, along with an increase in plasma and blood volume. Even your organs shift position as your pregnancy develops.
Together, these effects can put significant pressure on the body, particularly on the spine, neck and weight-bearing joints.
A growing body of research indicates that regular Prenatal Massage provides a safe, drug-free, relaxing way to minimise and relieve the common discomforts of a developing pregnancy. There’s also increasing evidence that Pregnancy Massage can improve not only your own physical and mental wellbeing but also that of your baby.
- Relieving muscle tension by encouraging nutrient and oxygen rich blood flow to the affected areas
- Encouraging the release of serotonin – a neurotransmitter found to reduce prenatal depression, anxiety and pain
- Reduced swelling in the legs (particularly after foot massage)
- Relaxing the trigger points and muscle spasms in the head, neck and shoulders reduces migraines and tension headaches
- Reduced back, muscle and joint pain, including sciatica and leg cramps
Lymphatic Massage (£40)Lymphatic drainage is a therapeutic massage treatment. The massage uses very light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body.
- Drink plenty of water before and after a treatment. This ensure that your body is hydrated and body work can be more effective. Post treatment, this will help the lynph and circulatory system to remove waste products from your body and keep you hydrated
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol for 24 hours
- Avoid sunbeds and artificial UV lights
- Do not have a hot bath following a massage
- Avoid exercise for 12 hours
- Indian Head Massage (£65)
- Indian Head Massage Course of 3 (£145)
- Upper Body Massage - 1/2 Hour (£45)
- Upper Body Massage - 1 Hour (£65)
- Upper Body Massage Course of 3 - 1/2 Hour (£125)
- Upper Body Massage Course of 3 - 1 hour (£155)
- Full Body Massage - 1 hour (£75)
- Full Body Massage Course of 3 (£195)
- Pregnancy Massage (£60)
- Pregnancy Massage Course of 3 (£140)
- Lymphatic Massage (£40)
- Lymphatic Massage Course of 3 (£95)
Just relax and let us takeover...
The purpose of massage therapy is to target the source of the body’s pain via eliminating tense muscles, increasing flexibility, and providing relaxation to the affected muscles as well as the body as a whole
“Wow is all I can say. This place makes me feel and look so good. I have had botox, HIFU, facials and a head massage here and due to have my brows microbladed and a skin peel. The professional and simply beautiful kind spirited practitioners really know their stuff and make you feel so calm, special and beautiful. I cannot recommend this clinic (although it’s so gorgeous inside it’s like a sanctuary) enough. Don’t take my word for it, treat yourself and go yourself.”
“Fab facial & massage, looking forward to another one”
£149 Per Month - six treatments every six months
- SIX: Botox [1 OR 2 areas], Filler [1ml OR 1.5ml], Silk Peel*, Microneedling, Any Massage*, Purity Organic Peel *, LED Light Therapy*, Obagi Blue Radiance Peel, Mini Facial*, Dr Levy Pro Peel, Rose Blush Facial*, CACI Microcurrent Toning Facial, Microdermabrasion, Obagi Crystal Clear Facial*, Obagi Vitamin C Facial*, Dr Levy Rejuvenating Facial, Dermaplaning
- One free treatment under £200
- 25% off all other treatments
1 of 3
£99 Per Month - six treatments every six months
- ONE: Botox [1 area], Botox [2 areas], Filler [0.5 ml], Filler [1ml]
- ONE: CACI x1 Area, Dermaplaning, Instaglow Facial
- TWO: Silk Peel, Purity Organic Peel, LED Light Therapy
- SIX: Indian Head Massage, Upper Body Massage (1/2 hour)*, Upper Body Massage (1 hour), Full Body Massage, Lymphatic Massage*, Mini Facial*, Rose Blush Facial*, Obagi Crystal Clear Facial*, Obagi Vitamin C Facial
- 15% off all other treatments
2 of 3
3 of 3
SlimMe is the latest, most effective and safest technology for body contouring and non-surgical fat...
A facial is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your...
This is a skin conditioning Hyaluronic acid (HA) gel that is injected into the...