What is Lumenis SlimMe?
SlimMe is the latest, most effective and safest technology for body contouring and non-surgical fat reduction by the market leader Lumenis. The SlimMe system is based on thermal lipolysis (tissue heating) achieved by the synergy of uniform Ultrasound and Radio-Frequency followed by lymphatic drainage massage all in one system.
The treatment comes as a course of 3 x 1 hour procedures in order to achieve the best results.
– Lower & upper back
– Inner & outer thighs
*Treatment available in Guildford ONLY*
- Destroys fat cells in stubborn areas which exercise and dieting cannot target
- Non-invasive and non-surgical procedure
- No downtime, patient can return to normal activity immediately
- Fast treatment time
- One treatment is enough to eliminate up to 10cm depth of fat
- Minimal discomfort during treatment
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Tones and tightens skin
- More effective than fat freezing
- Inner thighs
- Upper and lower back
- Ensure you drink 3-4l of water day two weeks prior to treatment, including the day of treatment.
- Cut down on heavy carbohydrates such as bread, pasta etc both two weeks before and after treatment.
- On the day of treatment drink plenty of liquids and consume a healthy breakfast, avoiding wheat.
- Avoid fizzy drinks including diet drinks as well as fast foods.
- Wear comfortable clothing to your appointment.
- Avoid alcohol 3-4 days prior to treatment.
- Drink 3-4l of water two weeks following your appointment.
- Between treatments continue to reduce intake of heavy carbohydrates such as bread, pasta etc.
- Continue with daily exercise to enhance results and to encourage lymphatic drainage of destroyed fat cells.
- Morning & evening massage of the treated area is required for two weeks following treatment.
- Avoid alcohol in large volumes 1 week after treatment.
- A course of 3 sessions is always recommended for best results.
- A metabolism drip in between appointments is recommended.
Does it hurt?
Although the treatment is non-invasive, often patients feel varying levels of discomfort. Pain is typically slightly more intense at the beginning of each cycle and eases off during the treatment. The settings can be altered for improved comfort, although the results may be affected.
How long will results last?
A course of 3 is necessary for the full effect as well as strictly following before & after care advice. Improved skin tightness can be present for up to 6 months and fat cells are
Is there any way to enhance results?
Follow a low carb diet avoiding wheat products and fast foods, fizzy drinks. Drink lots of water (x amount I’m not sure!) Avoid alcohol two weeks prior abs two weeks after. Saxenda pens enhance results. Exercise and massage encourage speedy lymphatic drainage and drains the denatured fat cells.
What’s the difference between this machine and other fat reduction machines?
This uses thermal heating with ultrasound to destroy fat cells in a safe and effective way, contrary to older fat freezing technology which can cause other more erupts side effects such as dimpling and numbness. Radio frequency is also integrated to induce collagenesis to smooth and tighten the skin that other technologies don’t do
How long will it take to see the effects?
Results start to show after 6 weeks when the fat cells have fully disengaged and drained through the lymphatic system
Who is the right candidate for SlimMe?
Someone who has already commenced a disciplined and healthy lifestyle, is already at a healthy body weight and needs to target the stubborn fat that simply won’t shift despite exercise
A new non‐invasive technology!
Uniform ultrasound is a new non‐invasive technology implemented in the SlimMe device, which delivers uniform therapeutic ultrasound energy to the subcutaneous fat layer.
The PDO Thread Lift, sometimes known as the ‘Lunchtime Face lift’, is a minimally invasive non-surgical...
IV Vitamin Therapy
This treatment administers vitamins and minerals directly into the blood stream stimulating a more...
HIFU stands for High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound.
It is an advanced cosmetic...