What is Laser Hair Removal?
The Lumenis LightSheer Desire is the world’s gold standard laser hair removal machine, which offers permanent hair removal with unparalleled treatment speed and efficacy with optimal patient comfort. The Lumenis LightSheer Desire is more than 75% faster than the average laser hair removal session, and also feautures the unique HIT and ChillTip technologies for pain relief. Additionally, the LightSheer Desire is a smart economical choice, saving you time and money spent on temporary hair removal solutions.
The Lumenis LightSheer Desire laser hair removal machine uses a state-of-the-art 805nm diode laser, which ensures safety for the treatment of ALL SKIN TYPES, contrary to older or less effective laser hair removal machines that can burn darker skin types. Repeated laser pulses target existing hair, creating a direction of energy into the hair follicles which prevent future growth. The LightSheer Desire allows your physician to truly customize treatment for your hair type and skin type. A course of at least 6 treatments are required for permanent hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal Sessions Available:
XXS AreaEyebrows, Glabella, Upper Lip OR Ears (£75)
XS AreaHairline, Sideburns, Cheeks, Chin, Nipples, Fingers OR Toes (£85)
S AreaEyebrows & Glabella, Upper Lip & Chin, Half Neck, Underarms, Fingers & Toes, Bikini Line, Bottom Crease OR Knees(£95)
M AreaUpper Face, Lower Face, Full Neck, Shoulders, Abdomen, Upper Back, Lower Back, Upper Arms, Lower Arms, Brazilian Bikini OR Bottom (£145)
L AreaFull Face, Full Arms, Chest, Full Back, Upper Legs, Lower Legs OR Hollywood Bikini (£235)
XL AreaChest & Abdomen, Back and Shoulders OR Full Legs (£355)
XXL AreaFull Torso Front & Back (£395)
- Permanently removes hair
- Suitable for all hair and skin types
- Pain free treatment with a cooling effect
- Fast treatment time
- No downtime
- Hands and feet
- Fingers and Toes
- Avoid extended UV exposure for 7 days post-treatment
- If blisters occur, do not puncture. If skin is broken, apply an antibiotic ointment until healed
- Tylenol is recommended for post-treatment discomfort
- Over the counter medication is recommended for post treatment discomfort. You may also apply Restorative Gel (highest recommended), cool towels, ice packs or aloe vera to alleviate discomfort due to heat.
- Avoid using seat warmers immediately after treatment.
- Avoid any additional laser treatments or chemical procedures on the treated area for at least 2 weeks post-treatment or until healing has occurred.
- Using a broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 or higher is critical when receiving laser treatments and is recommended ongoing for maintenance.
- If you experience any side effects, such as hypo- or hyper-pigmentation, prolonged redness or swelling, a histamine reaction, or blistering, call or come in for instructions on treatment.
- To achieve the best results, complete the full treatment schedule at the intervals recommended by your technician.
- Exfoliate treated areas to minimize risk of ingrown hairs
- XXS Area (£75)
- + Course of 6 (£395)
- XS Area (£85)
- + Course of 6 (£455)
- S Area (£95)
- + Course of 6 (£495)
- M Area (£145)
- + Course of 6 (£765)
- L Area (£235)
- + Course of 6 (£995)
- XL Area (£355)
- + Course of 6 (£1,300)
- XXL Area (£395)
- + Course of 6 (£1,500)
- FULL BODY (£695)
- + Course of 6 (£1,800)
It's all about the science of beauty!
A laser emits a light that is absorbed by the pigment (melanin) in the hair. The light energy is converted to heat, which damages the tube-shaped sacs within the skin (hair follicles) that produce hairs. This damage inhibits or delays future hair growth.
“Could not speak more highly of the lovely ladies here. Laser treatments are going well and I would highly recommend Carbon Blush for laser hair removal. 5 stars couldn’t fault a single thing!”
“Daniella has done so many treatments for me such as laser, skin peels and also make up. The lady’s that work here are so professional! I would highly recommend Carbon Blush”
£149 Per Month - full body laser whenever you need it!
- It is recommended to top up an area of laser every 5-6 weeks for the best and more permanent results. This membership not only cuts the cost of a full laser course but also allows for top ups as and when you need them!
- 15% off all other treatments
1 of 1
Massage relieves mental and physical tension, promotes lymphatic drainage, speeds up the...
Profhilo is made from hyaluronic acid and is an injectable treatment for anti-ageing that immediately...
A facial is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your...