What is Juvéderm Volite?
This is a skin conditioning Hyaluronic acid (HA) gel that is injected into the middle layers of the dermis, across many sites, to nourish it from the inside out. The treatment hydrates the skin, because of the high water-binding capacity of HA, increases elasticity because HA also stimulates collagen production and smoothes the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines.
The results of Juvéderm Volite are not permanent. We recommend for best results to have regular treatments every 6-9 months.
- Hydrates the skin, because of the high water-binding capacity of HA
- Increases elasticity because HA also stimulates collagen production
- Smoothes the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines
- Restore facial contours
- Improve signs of aging
- Reduce appearance of fine lines
- Improve skin hydration
- Any small raised areas at the injection site will disappear within 1-2 hours following treatment
- Bruising, redness and tenderness to the injection site is common and will resolve in several days
- Avoid alcohol consumption for 12 hours
- Avoid exercise for 48 hours following treatment
- Avoid applying makeup to the area for 12 hours
- Avoid extreme sun exposure, UV light, freezing temperatures and saunas for 2 weeks
- Juvederm Volite Full Face - £400
It's effectively an “internal moisturiser” that creates reservoirs of hydration beneath the skin!
Volite sits somewhere between anti-aging treatment and filler. It is made of hyaluronic acid – an ingredient that retains 1000x its water.
Fillers, provide a smooth, long lasting correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds...
Anti-wrinkle injections are administered with the use of Botox by qualified doctors and nurses. Botox...
Non-surgical Face Lifts
A non-surgical face lift can include a number of different treatments and procedures that aim to address...