What are Facials?
A facial is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your skin. A facial cleanses, exfoliates, and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion and can help your skin look younger. You also receive advice on the best way to take care of your skin. A facial works best when it is part of an on-going program of skin care.
At Carbon Blush there is a facial suitable for all ages and all skin types. We use a combination of high end medical products, prescription products and natural and organic products and we only recommend the most suitable treatment for your skin.
Come and join us at our stunning clinic where you can relax, unwind and replenish your skin with the most advanced products and experienced therapists at the same time.
Types of Facials Available:
MINI FACIAL (£45)A thirty minute treatment to relax the mind and clear your complexion. A range of techniques and products are used to cleanse, exfoliate, tone and moisturize. Brighten your skin and your day with this revitalising treatment.
ROSE BLUSH FACIAL (£75)The Carbon Blush signature facial using 100% natural Petal Power products, combines the miraculous botanical powers of Rose Otto oil. Rose, used medicinally for thousands of years due to its magical healing and moisturizing qualities, nurtures dry, sensitive and ageing skin. This sumptuous facial soothes, softens and regenerates the skin back to hydrated beauty. Purchase these Carbon Blush exclusive products following your treatment with 20% off.
OBAGI CRYSTAL CLEAR FACIAL (£75)An intensive and prescriptive skin clearing and exfoliating facial using Obagi Medical Clenziderm products. Salicylic acid and benzyl peroxide based products are used to deeply penetrate the pores to clean, de-clog, tighten and resurface oily and acne prone skin.
OBAGI VITAMIN C FACIAL (£85)An Obagi Medical prescriptive facial designed for ageing, sun damaged and pigmented skin. Potent Vitamin C, arbutine and hydroquinone lift areas of discolouration, brightening and evening out the skin tone. With the powerful antioxidant and UV protecting qualities of Vitamin C, this is an essential treatment regime for damaged skin.
INSTAGLOW FACIAL (£120)A facial that leaves you with a glow worth sharing! This facial combines the Dr Levy Pro Peel, Dermaplaning and LED Light Therapy as well as steaming, cleansing and exfoliating to rejuvenate the skin.
DR LEVY REJUVENATING FACIAL (£180)Instantly rejuvenate your skin and enhance your natural radiance with a facial that not only incorporates all Dr Levy products but additionally uses the AHA Dr Levy peel. Following this, stimulate collagen production with LED light therapy and the matrix mask.
STAR BLUSH FACIAL (£295)The all-in-one star blush facial! This treatment combines all of our top facial treatments to give you the ultimate skin care package. We start by cleansing and exfoliating the skin followed by HIFU. We then prep and the numb the skin for an Obagi Blue Radiance Peel and Microneedling. Next we perform the CACI microcurrent facial followed by LED light therapy to calm and soothe the skin.
- Reduce stress and relieve psychological distress
- Cleanse your skin
- Prevent ageing
- Facial massage promotes blood circulation
- Rejuvenates skin
- Detoxify the skin
- Treat acne and acne marks
- Eliminate whiteheads and blackheads
- Evens skin tone
- Boosts the absorption abilities of your skin
- Eliminates under eye bags and dark circles
- Tightens skin and opens pores
- All skin types
- Ageing skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Pigmentation & sun damage
- Eczema, psoriasis
- Open pores
- Burns and sunburn
- Gua Sha (£30) - This natural therapy involves scraping skin with smooth-edged massage tools. Using both long and short strokes in multiple directions, soft tissue microcirculation is stimulated to increase blood flow and reduce inflammation, pigmentation, puffy eyes, fine lines and dark circles.
- LED Light Therapy (£30 for 15 minutes, £50 for 30 minutes) - a non-invasive facial treatment that uses narrow band, non-thermal LED light energy to trigger your body’s natural cell processes to accelerate rejuvenation and repair of the skin
- Indian Head Massage (£35) - a relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage to release stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders.
- Dermaplaning (£55) - a skin care treatment that removes dead skin cells and vellus hair, aka peach fuzz.
- CACI Microcurrent Facial Toning (£55) - uses micro-current stimulation to help re-educate the muscles providing a dramatic lifting effect on facial muscles and contours.
- Avoid wearing make-up for at least six hours after treatment
- Always cleanse, tone and moisturise your face – to prevent loss of moisture, protect the skin from make-up and to keep the skin soft and supple
- Always remove all traces of make-up at the end of the day
- A course of regular facials is recommended for best results
- Mini Facial (£45)
- Rose Blush Facial (£75)
- Obagi Crystal Clear Facial (£75)
- Obagi Vitamin C Facial (£85)
- Instaglow Facial (£120)
- Dr Levy Rejuvenating Facial (£180)
- Star Blush Facial (£295)
- + Gua Sha (£30)
- + LED Light Therapy (£30 for 15 minutes, £50 for 30 minutes)
- + Indian Head Massage (£35)
- + Dermaplaning (£55)
- + CACI Microcurrent Facial Toning (£55)
Facials should be as essential as getting your car MOT'd!
Your skin is constantly exposed to sunlight, environmental pollutants, oils, and other ageing toxins, which can leave your skin layered with blackheads, acne, pigmented areas, and dying cells that are ready to be exfoliated off.
“I can highly recommend Carbon Blush – I have been coming here for some time now for facial peels and always have the most wonderful experience. Everything is of the highest standard – the results of the facials are amazing, the clinic itself is a beautiful haven and Anna and Daniella are so lovely and welcoming. Really can’t fault anything!”
“Lovely place, I had an Obagi blue chemical peel and a facial, therapist was lovely, charming and explained to be clearly and precisely what the treatment involved and how to care for me skin afterwards! Skin looked noticeably refreshes and revitalised, Thank-you!”
“Beautiful setting and a brilliant peel and facial! Ladies in there are so lovely and friendly and made me feel really welcome. Thanks ladies see you soon!”
- SIX: Botox [1 OR 2 areas], Filler [1ml OR 1.5ml], Silk Peel*, Microneedling, Any Massage*, Purity Organic Peel *, LED Light Therapy*, Obagi Blue Radiance Peel, Mini Facial*, Dr Levy Pro Peel, Rose Blush Facial*, CACI Microcurrent Toning Facial, Microdermabrasion, Obagi Crystal Clear Facial*, Obagi Vitamin C Facial*, Dr Levy Rejuvenating Facial, Dermaplaning
- One free treatment under £200
- 25% off all other treatments
1 of 2
- ONE: Botox [1 area], Botox [2 areas], Filler [0.5 ml], Filler [1ml]
- ONE: CACI x1 Area, Dermaplaning, Instaglow Facial
- TWO: Silk Peel, Purity Organic Peel, LED Light Therapy
- SIX: Indian Head Massage, Upper Body Massage (1/2 hour)*, Upper Body Massage (1 hour), Full Body Massage, Lymphatic Massage*, Mini Facial*, Rose Blush Facial*, Obagi Crystal Clear Facial*, Obagi Vitamin C Facial
- 15% off all other treatments
2 of 2
CACI Microcurrent Facial
CACI microcurrent facial toning is the most advanced multifunctional neck and facial toning system...
All facial peels remove a top layer of skin to exfoliate and speed up your cell turnover, but some...
Dermaplaning is a skin treatment that uses an exfoliating blade to skim dead skin cells and hair from...