What Is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a skin treatment that uses an exfoliating blade to skim dead skin cells and hair from your face. It’s also called microplaning or blading.
Dermaplaning aims to make your skin’s surface smooth, youthful, and radiant. This treatment is used to remove deep scarring from acne and uneven pockmarks on your skin. It’s also used to remove “peach fuzz,” the short, soft hairs on your face.
Dermaplaning can be used for any skin type and anyone with:
- acne scars
- dull skin
- dry skin
- sun-damaged skin
- fine wrinkles
Dermaplaning Sessions Available:
Singular Dermaplaning Treatment - 1 hour (£75)
Course of 3 Dermaplaning Treatments (£195)*please contact us following payment to book your first treatment in a course
- Effective and safe exfoliation treatment
- Promotes deeper product penetration
- Boosts the effects of skin care products
- Skin looks and feels smoother
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Removes excess fine hairs
- Removes trapped dirt, oil and dead skin cells
- Dull skin becomes brighter
- Gua Sha (£30) - This natural therapy involves scraping skin with smooth-edged massage tools. Using both long and short strokes in multiple directions, soft tissue microcirculation is stimulated to increase blood flow and reduce inflammation, pigmentation, puffy eyes, fine lines and dark circles.
- LED Light Therapy (£30 for 15 minutes, £50 for 30 minutes) - a non-invasive facial treatment that uses narrow band, non-thermal LED light energy to trigger your body’s natural cell processes to accelerate rejuvenation and repair of the skin.
- Indian Head Massage (£35) - a relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage to release stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders.
- Avoid heat, saunas, hot tubs and exercise for 24 hours
- Avoid products containing any exfoliating agents (retinoic acid, retinol, tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, astringents, etc.) for 24 hours
- Use sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more
- Singular Dermaplaning Treatment - 1 hour (£75)
- Course of 3 Dermaplaning (£195)
- + Gua Sha (£30)
- + LED Light Therapy (£30 for 15 minutes, £50 for 30 minutes)
- + Indian Head Massage (£35)
Dermaplaning will NOT make your hair grow back thicker or darker!
Once your hair begins to grow back, it might feel different because the hair was cut straight across, but it’s actually the same texture as it was before and it will grow at the same speed
£149 Per Month - six treatments every six months
- SIX: Anti-wrinkle injections [1 OR 2 areas], Filler [1ml OR 1.5ml], Silk Peel*, Microneedling, Any Massage*, Purity Organic Peel *, LED Light Therapy*, Obagi Blue Radiance Peel, Mini Facial*, Dr Levy Pro Peel, Rose Blush Facial*, CACI Microcurrent Toning Facial, Microdermabrasion, Obagi Crystal Clear Facial*, Obagi Vitamin C Facial*, Dr Levy Rejuvenating Facial, Dermaplaning
- One free treatment under £200
- 25% off all other treatments
1 of 2
£99 Per Month - six treatments every six months
- ONE: Anti-wrinkle injections [1 area], Anti-wrinkle injections [2 areas], Filler [0.5 ml], Filler [1ml]
- ONE: CACI x1 Area, Dermaplaning, Instaglow Facial
- TWO: Silk Peel, Purity Organic Peel, LED Light Therapy
- SIX: Indian Head Massage, Upper Body Massage (1/2 hour)*, Upper Body Massage (1 hour), Full Body Massage, Lymphatic Massage*, Mini Facial*, Rose Blush Facial*, Obagi Crystal Clear Facial*, Obagi Vitamin C Facial
- 15% off all other treatments
2 of 2
Microneedling is a highly advanced treatment that resurfaces the skin. It works by inducing trauma...
CACI Microcurrent Facial
CACI microcurrent facial toning is the most advanced multifunctional neck and facial toning system...
A facial is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your...