What Is CACI?
CACI microcurrent facial toning is the most advanced multifunctional neck and facial toning system available. Micro-currents are used to regenerate muscle tone and encourages cell repair. It has been featured on ‘Ten Years Younger’ and voted the No.1 anti-ageing treatment. It is extremely relaxing and pain free, with no downtime.
CACI offers a non-surgical solution to combat loss of muscle tone using CACI Microcurrent Facial Toning Therapy. This therapy was originally developed as a medical application to treat facial palsy as well as to aid in wound healing. CACI is now used in the top medical clinics to lift and tone the different areas including the face and neck, to target facial imperfections such as blemishes and lines, increase collagen and elastin production and to improve lymph circulation for radiant skin.
During each treatment session all 32 facial muscles are gently manipulated and re-educated by our trained therapist using a series of precise movements. Muscle tone and elasticity is restored by applying tiny microcurrent electrical impulses to the affected muscles. Results are visible after the very first treatment but a course of 10 is recommended for optimum results. After a course of CACI facial toning treatments contours will look lifted and toned and skin texture will be more youthful. A monthly top up treatment is then recommended to maintain results.
CACI Sessions Available:
x1 Area (£75)
x2 Areas (£105)
x1 Area Course of 10 (£595)*please contact us following payment to book your first treatment in a course
x2 Areas Course of 10 (£795)*please contact us following payment to book your first treatment in a course
- Excellent anti-aging treatment
- Lifts and tones the face
- Restores elasticity and muscle tone
- Non-surgical treatment
- Pain-free treatment
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for all ages
- Sagging skin
- Untoned skin
- Lines and wrinkles
- Open pores
- Tired, dull skin
- Scarring and wounds
- Cheek bones
- Facial palsy
- Gua Sha (£30) - This natural therapy involves scraping skin with smooth-edged massage tools. Using both long and short strokes in multiple directions, soft tissue microcirculation is stimulated to increase blood flow and reduce inflammation, pigmentation, puffy eyes, fine lines and dark circles.
- LED Light Therapy (£30 for 15 minutes, £50 for 30 minutes) - a non-invasive facial treatment that uses narrow band, non-thermal LED light energy to trigger your body’s natural cell processes to accelerate rejuvenation and repair of the skin
- Indian Head Massage (£35) - a relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage to release stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders.
- Avoid heat treatments such as sauna, steam room for 48 hours
- Avoid perfumed products, self tan or heavy makeup application for 24 hours
- Do not apply exfoliating skincare products to skin for 72 hours after a treatment
- Avoid touching the area
- One Area (£75)
- Two Areas (£105)
- Course of 10- One Area (£595)
- Course of 10 - Two Areas (£795)
- + Gua Sha (£30)
- + LED Light Therapy (£30 for 15 minutes, £50 for 30 minutes)
- + Indian Head Massage (£35)
It's all the rage with the celebs!
It’s been popular treatment for the likes of Jason Bateman, Amanda Anka, Ashley Graham, Julianne Hough, Derek Hough and Nicola Peltz. These facials have a long-standing celebrity following and they are described as the ‘red carpet beauty secret’, with many now using it in place of fillers and Botox.
£149 Per Month - six treatments every six months
- SIX: Botox [1 OR 2 areas], Filler [1ml OR 1.5ml], Silk Peel*, Microneedling, Any Massage*, Purity Organic Peel *, LED Light Therapy*, Obagi Blue Radiance Peel, Mini Facial*, Dr Levy Pro Peel, Rose Blush Facial*, CACI Microcurrent Toning Facial, Microdermabrasion, Obagi Crystal Clear Facial*, Obagi Vitamin C Facial*, Dr Levy Rejuvenating Facial, Dermaplaning
- One free treatment under £200
- 25% off all other treatments
1 of 2
£99 Per Month - six treatments every six months
- ONE: Botox [1 area], Botox [2 areas], Filler [0.5 ml], Filler [1ml]
- ONE: CACI x1 Area, Dermaplaning, Instaglow Facial
- TWO: Silk Peel, Purity Organic Peel, LED Light Therapy
- SIX: Indian Head Massage, Upper Body Massage (1/2 hour)*, Upper Body Massage (1 hour), Full Body Massage, Lymphatic Massage*, Mini Facial*, Rose Blush Facial*, Obagi Crystal Clear Facial*, Obagi Vitamin C Facial
- 15% off all other treatments
2 of 2
Fillers, provide a smooth, long lasting correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds...
A facial is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your...
Non-surgical Face Lifts
A non-surgical face lift can include a number of different treatments and procedures that aim to address...