Thoclor GF2 Revitalising Skin Therapy for Him
GF2 Revitalising Skin Therapy for Him is perfect for the man looking for a non-greasy, non-sticky, and simple one-step grooming solution. Based on the medical-grade formulation found in the original GF2 Skin Rejuvenation product, this range has been designed specifically with men in mind (as well as teen boys and young adult males). If you are looking for a minimalist yet effective men’s grooming product – whether you want to address acne, break-outs or razor bumps – or if you’re merely looking for an effective and easy way to keep your skin naturally healthy and avoid or reverse signs of ageing, then GF2 for Him is your perfect skin partner.
The GF2 for Him skincare routine is really simple: after cleaning your face, spray GF2 onto dry skin twice a day. Allow it to dry naturally. This ensures optimal contact time with your skin and for the active ingredient, hypochlorous acid, to work its magic. If you enjoy using additional products like moisturisers, you can apply those to your skin after your GF2 has dried. If not, then a clean skin followed by GF2 for Him, is all your skin truly needs!
Who should use GF2?
The GF2 range is a wonderfully minimalist way to Retain your already-healthy and youthful skin. Unfortunately, environmental factors eventually affect all skin. If you are at that point of your skin journey where you want to prevent premature ageing or the future impact of environmental stressors, then GF2 is an effective addition to your existing skincare routine.
It is also ideal if the current focus of your skin journey is to Rejuvenate skin already showing signs of environmental damage and ageing. Environmental factors like pollution, UV rays, the chemicals we use on our skin, lifestyle, and internal stressors all play a role in what is referred to as ‘inflammageing’ (inflammatory ageing). It’s a form of chronic inflammation that also accelerates the ageing process.
GF2 products are the ideal solution to Restore skin to optimum health when persistent skin conditions are a daily reality. This range is also suitable for anyone who struggles with chronic skin conditions like acne, dermatitis, rosacea, solar keratosis or dyspigmentation.
GF2 is suitable for all skin types and layers perfectly under any other skincare products.
With the medical-grade hypochlorous acid (HOCl) – the body’s own immune molecule harnessed as the only active ingredient in our GF Skin Series – the skin’s ability to Retain, Rejuvenate, Restore and Repair itself is boosted.
GF2 is simple, easy skincare for men
Not only will GF2 for Him help to heal any pesky nicks and cuts after shaving, it will also ease any irritation from razor burn. The active ingredient works on subclinical inflammation in your skin as well, helping you to look younger.
Hypochlorous acid, like that found in this product, has been scientifically proven to reverse this inflammation and “switch” off the genes responsible for inflammation, ageing and disease*. With regular use, you will notice the following results:
- The genes associated with inflammation, ageing and disease are switched off.
- The results you get from your existing skin routine and products are boosted.
- Skin cells begin to function normally – collagen, elastin and melanin formation is normalised. The skin becomes thicker, healthier and plumper.
- Smoother, more tolerant skin with a more even texture and tone, fewer wrinkles & better hydration.
- Reduction in DNA-repair protein (elevated due to ageing) meaning no more DNA faults when new cells are made.
- Inflammation and redness on the skin are massively reduced (great for sensitive skin).
- A beneficial effect on eczema & atopic dermatitis.
GF2 stimulates a reversal of environmental damage on the skin, giving you true rejuvenation with continuous use. Environmental factors like exposure to UV, pollution, toxins in skin products and poor lifestyle habits are directly linked with skin ageing through a process called inflammageing.
Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, GF2 has also been found to be beneficial in the treatment of acne, rosacea and cold sores. The anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties of GF2 by far exceed any known disinfectants and the product is completely safe to use. In tests it has been shown to be 80 – 100 times more effective against viruses than bleach chlorine3 and it is completely safe. The anti-inflammatory action is also very effective for relieving sunburn.
Directions for use:
- Wash your face twice daily with a liquid skin cleanser (look for one free of SLS and parabens) and dry your face (gently) with a towel. Please refrain from using bars of soap – these are too alkaline for the face.
- Hold your GF2 Skin Rejuvenation bottle approximately 15cm away from your face and spray GF2 onto the face, neck and around the eyes until the skin is moist (about 8-10 pumps). Allow your skin to dry naturally (do not wipe off). Please take care not to drop the bottle, it is glass and will break!
- GF2 must be applied immediately after cleaning and drying the skin. As a minimum apply in the morning and again at night before bed. If you are prone to breakouts we recommend using again after doing any sports or activities where you get sweaty – remember to shower first.
- Allow the GF2 to dry on the skin completely before applying any other skin products. We don’t recommend accelerating this drying by fanning the face – the hypochlorous acid (HOCl) molecule, is active when the skin is damp. Allowing GF2 to evaporate naturally means optimal contact time with the skin, and the active ingredient (HOCl) has time to be completely absorbed by the skin.
- When you initially start using GF2, you may potentially experience a slight feeling of tightness of the skin after you’ve used it.
- This is completely normal and will reduce over time.
- If, however, you find you are struggling with dryness on any particular day, we recommend using a natural serum (no parabens or preservatives) that is rich in Vitamin C and Aloe Vera. Apply the serum after your GF2 has been absorbed.
- You may find you have the odd break-out or flare-up on the skin after using GF2 for a couple of weeks.
- This is completely natural and to be expected as your skin starts to renew itself and older skin layers are replaced.
- This will settle down in a day or two in each case (just keep using GF2).
- If using GF2 as protection against viruses, you can spray it onto your face even with your eyes and mouth open.
- This should be repeated if you have been out in public. The hands can also be sprayed to disinfect them as required. GF2 will not harm your eyes and is safe if swallowed.
Water, Sterile solution of Hyphochlorous Acid
Store between 5 and 30°C, Store out of direct sunlight, Keep out of reach of children, Do not use product if expired, Discard any unused product 12 months after starting the bottle or once expired.