Obagi Medical SUZANOBAGIMD Acne Cleansing Wipes (25 wipes)
Specially formulated for oily or acne-prone skin, these disposable cleansing wipes are formulated with 2% salicylic acid and witch hazel to help correct and prevent acne, manage surface sebum production and unclog pores, whilst quickly and gently cleansing the skin.
The soft pre-moistened wipes are infused with aloe vera to help to soothe inflammation and minimize large pores to give you a refreshed complexion. Meanwhile, antioxidants help defend the skin against environmental impurities and stress factors.
- Aloe helps to moisturize and soothe the skin
- Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract contains sulforaphane, a compound that helps to scavenge free radicals
- Citrus Bioflavonoids have antioxidant properties that help defend the skin against free radicals
- Witch Hazel removes excess oil and impurities to minimize the look of pores
- Salicylic Acid works as an exfoliant to help correct and clear acne blemishes
- Helps manage oily or acne-prone skin
- Reduces surface sebum levels and unclogs pores
- Help correct and prevent acne
- Dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, free of synthetic fragrance and parabens
How to use:
- Wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily to clean and treat skin.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Salicylic acid 2%, water (aqua), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, propanediol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, bioflavonoids, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, decyl glucoside, dextrin, polydextrose, amylopectin, niacinamide, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, sarcosine, capryloyl glycine, alcohol, hexylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol