Nutritional therapy is an extremely important therpy to commit if you want to hela and maintain your health. Scientists have proven that the effect of food on genetic expression and cell function is a major cause of chronic disease. The first impact of food is the information it brings to the cell level, changing its behaviours – for better or for worse.
IS NUTRTIONAL THERAPY FOR YOU?
Every person could change their diet and lifestyle in a more positive. Clients turn to Nutritional Therapy for different reasons:
- Conventional medicine hasn’t helped
- Conventional medicine has produce unwanted and nasty side effects
- They want to live a purer and more natural life, void of excess chemicals
THE ROLE OF A NUTRITIONAL THERAPIST IN YOUR LIFE
Whether you are a healthy individual wanting to prevent disease or a sick individual wanting to ease and minimise symptoms of your developed disease, a nutritional therapist can play an important role in your health and quality of life. A nutritional therapist recognises that every person is unique and therefore has an individual set of dietary requirements. It is the nutritional therapist’s job to establish whether or not your diet is right for your current state of health.
“One man’s food is another man’s poison” (Lucretius, 50 BC)
Nutritional therapy taps in to ‘Nature’s Pharmacy’, using food, supplements and lifestyle changes as your medicine to prevent onset of disease, improve peak performance and help eliminate current symptoms of disease. It is complementary alongside medical treatment. Nutritional therapy can change your ‘Genetic Expression’ meaning that what we put down to genetic determinism can actually be modified to make you a healthier human being. You can change your genetic makeup and potential for developing disease by changing your diet.
IDENTIFYING NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES
Your nutritional therapist will formulate a personalised diet plan to ensure that your diet: Addresses and corrects any nutritional deficiencies Contains all of the essential components Your nutritional therapist will play an important role in:
- Identifying your nutritional deficiencies
- Improving and alleviating your health symptoms
- Improving your body’s healing process
- Optimising your health
- Managing and improving your weight
- Restoring your energy levels
- Improving athletic performance
- Monitoring your health improvements
Nutritional therapy empowers you to take charge of your own health by making effective but realistic changes to your current diet. Daniella Williams is our specialist nutritional therapist at Carbon Blush who is here to guide you through the confusing mountain of information about what to eat. She will develop a personalised programme for success to help you implement your new lifestyle changes and will be at your side for your entire journey.
EFFECTIVE FOR TREATING:
Most disorders will respond to Nutritional Therapy and listed below are just a few of the most commonly treated conditions:
- Bowel and digestive disorders – constipation, diarrhoea, IBS, ulcerative colitis,
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Colds and Flu
- Food intolerances
- Hormonal disturbances
- Immunity problems – slow wound healing, repeated infections, coughs, colds,
- Infertility – PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), re-establishing ovulation,
- Joint problems – rheumatism and arthritis
- Lethargy, lack of energy, fatigue
- Memory and concentration problems
- Panic attacks
- Period problems – painful, heavy, irregular, PMT (pre-menstrual tension)
- Pre-conception and pregnancy
- Menopausal symptoms – hot flushes, anxiety, panic attacks
- Migraine and headaches
- Skin conditions – eczema, psoriasis, acne, ageing, sun-damage, pigmentation
- Stress and anxiety
- Urinary tract problems – cystitis, thrush, kidney disorders
- Viral infections – ME, hepatitis, shingles, herpes, impetigo
- Weight management
Nutritional Therapy is suitable for adults and children of all ages
- 1 hr session – £95
- Course of 3 – £255
- Course of 6 – £415
- Food Intolerance Test – £350
For more information or to book a consultation please contact us via landline, mobile, text, email or with our online booking system.
TEL: 01932 873773
MOB: 07730 367832
EASY ACCESS FROM LONDON, WOKING & SURROUNDING AREAS
Carbon Blush Clinic, Ottershaw:
This is our principle clinic located in Ottershaw Healthcare, Ottershaw, Surrey. It is situated just a 3 minute drive from M25 Junction 11, making it very easy for clients coming from London, Hampshire, Kent and Surrey. It is a 5 minute drive from Woking mainline station which goes direct from London Waterloo Station in 20 minutes.
Carbon Blush Clinic, Cobham:
This is our smaller treatment clinic located in Cobham, Surrey. It is situted just a 3 minute drive from the A3, making it very easy for clients coming from London, Hampshire, Kent and Surrey. It is a 3 minute drive from Cobham mainline station.
Surrounding towns for both clinics are Chertsey, Addlestone, Weybridge, Esher, Virginia Water, West Byfleet, Leatherhead, Woking and Guildford, all within a 20 minute drive.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.