It’s 2021 – we need to get rid of these old fashioned stigma’s and finally realise that men deserve to feel gorgeous too!
Here at Carbon Blush we want to spread the love to our Blush Boys and give them all the pampering they deserve. With male features being so distinct, men often want to avoid an overly feminized appearance. We tailor treatments specifically for the individual (whether male or female!) to achieve the individuals desired result.
According to the Oct 8, 2018 article from Dermatology Times – “since 1997, there has been a nearly 300% increase in the number of cosmetic procedures performed on male patients. Neurotoxins and dermal fillers have been among the most common. In fact, cosmetic injections have increased in men by 81% since 2010 and 254% since 2000.”
The most common treatments include:
- Botox between the eyes, frown lines, smile lines, and crows’ feet
- Chemical peels to reduce pore size, treat oily and rough skin and provide a healthy complexion
- Dermal fillers to reduce the appearance of nose to mouth lines
- Dermal fillers to add volume to the chin and cheeks
- Dermal fillers in the jaw for increased jawline definition and to reduce the look of a double chin
- Thermavein to reduce facial redness and veins on the face
Bu why stop there?! Let’s eradicate these faux pas and celebrate the men who are taking pride in their physique. Don’t underestimate the effects that aesthetics can have on your state of mind and ambition. Why bother with shaving, perfuming and wearing the best suit, when the bags under your eyes leave you looking tired, regardless of how much sleep you’ve had?