A hyaluronic acid filler that suffuses under the skin and has a smoothing effect to restore skins natural glow and prevent any sagging of effects of ageing. There are 5 Bap points that can be targeted with this soft filler.
WHAT IS PROFHILO - BIO REMODELLING?
Profhilo is made from hyaluronic acid and is an injectable treatment for anti-ageing that immediately perfects skin texture. It aids in skin elasticity and firmness, which deteriorates with age, providing a noticeable improvement in hydration, tightness, line minimisation and skin tone after the first treatment. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance found in our skin, joints and connective tissues and when this is introduced in to our skin it stimulates our skin to also create more of its own collagen and elastin. This is very important because with age the production of hyaluronic acid slows, causing dullness, dehydration, fine lines and wrinkling of the skin.
In contrast to ‘filler’, which hyaluronic acid is best known as, the structure of Profhilo allows it to move through an extended area to increase hydration and ‘recondition’ the skin without the risk of lumps, due to its smooth and fluid texture that distributes evenly under the skin (like the motion of honey). Profhilo has one of the highest concentrations of stabilised hyaluronic acid in cosmetic treatments (64mg/ 2ml), with its thermally bonded structure (rather than chemically bonded) causing it to act as a hydrator rather than a filler.
Profhilo treatment is relatively quick and painless. The treatment uses fine needles to inject just under skin, with only five injection points necessary on each side of the face to provide the best results.
- Remodels the skin
- Induces natural collagen and elastin production
- Skin appears plumper, firmer and smoother
- Only two sessions one month apart needed
- Slow injections makes for effectively painless treatment
- Delivers stunning results both on its own or alongside other aesthetic treatments
EFFECTIVE FOR TREATING
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Skin laxity and sagging skin
- Crepey skin
- Scarring and acne scarring
- Open pores
- Dry and dull skin
- Avoid wearing make-up immediately after treatment
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours. Steam rooms and saunas should also be avoided for a few days following the treatment.
- There are no long-term side effects as Profhilo with be metabolised by the body. Equally allergic reactions are rare since Profhilo doesn’t contain synthetic chemicals.
- Minor redness in injection areas lasts for a a few hours, with minimal risk of bruising.
2 treatments are required approximately 2 – 4 weeks apart
Contact for prices of other treatment areas
Complimentary Treatments and Articles
Skin Peels – TREATMENT
Botox – TREATMENT (INJECTABLES)
Fall For Our Autumnal Facial Tips By Fixing Your Sun Damaged Skin – BLOG POST
Alternatively – view our full treatment list here:
GET IN TOUCH
There are so many ways to get involved with Carbon Blush whether you visit us in our beautiful clinic, interact with our online community or shop for some amazing products via our online store.
TEL: 01483 613372
MOB: 07730 367832
ADDRESS: Carbon Blush, 254 High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3JG
EASY ACCESS FROM LONDON, WOKING, GUILDFORD & SURROUNDING AREAS
Carbon Blush is in the heart of Guildford, at the top of the high street. It is a 5 minute drive from the A3 and a 3 minute drive or 10 minute walk from Guildford Station. There is parking directly outside the clinic on the high sreet for a maximum stay of half an hour. Alternatively, the RGS car park across the road (next door to Tony and Guy) and the G Live car park, which is a 2 minute walk, are available for longer parking sessions.