Hyaluronic acid filler (Juvéderm) is used to plump areas of the face that lack volume; lifting, smoothing and reshaping.
WHAT ARE DERMAL FILLERS?
- Subtle anti-ageing treatment
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Plumps areas of sunken volume and depleted collagen zones
- Plumps lip volume
- Defines lip border
- Gives a lifting effect
- Minimal downtime
- Very quick non-surgical procedure
- Results can last up to 1 year
EFFECTIVE FOR TREATING
- Glabellar lines
- Naso-labial folds
- Marionette lines
- Tear trough
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours after treatment
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours after treatment
- Gently massage the treated area to disperse the dermal filler evenly
Complimentary Treatments and Articles
Botox – TREATMENT (INJECTABLES)
Profhilo – TREATMENT (INJECTABLES)
7 Scientifically Proven Ways to Reduce Wrinkles! – BLOG POST
Alternatively – view our full treatment list here:
GET IN TOUCH
There are so many ways to get involved with Carbon Blush whether you visit us in our beautiful clinic, interact with our online community or shop for some amazing products via our online store.
TEL: 01483 613372
MOB: 07730 367832
ADDRESS: Carbon Blush, 254 High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3JG
EASY ACCESS FROM LONDON, WOKING, GUILDFORD & SURROUNDING AREAS
Carbon Blush is in the heart of Guildford, at the top of the high street. It is a 5 minute drive from the A3 and a 3 minute drive or 10 minute walk from Guildford Station. There is parking directly outside the clinic on the high sreet for a maximum stay of half an hour. Alternatively, the RGS car park across the road (next door to Tony and Guy) and the G Live car park, which is a 2 minute walk, are available for longer parking sessions.