LED LIGHT THERAPY
A proven treatment using optimised red, blue & yellow light wavelengths for a variety of skin concerns including acne, pigmentation, redness and rosacea, as well as having excellent anti-ageing benefits.
WHAT IS LED LIGHT THERAPY?
LED light therapy uses specific colour wavelengths (red, blue and yellow) that penetrate the skin at varying depths. This stimulates the anti-ageing process, helps to normalise cellular imbalance and improves skin tone and clarity, without any pain or discomfort. Each session only takes around 20-30 minutes.
- Red LED light is used for skin rejuvenation, anti-ageing and healing and has anti-inflammatory effects on the skin. It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, smooths skin texture and wrinkles, improves elasticity, improves hyperpigmentation and increases circulation and lymph drainage. It is very successful in treating sensitive inflammatory skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema and psoriasis.
- Blue LED light is used for acne and congested skin. It has powerful ant-bacterial properties that assist in killing bacteria in the skin, decongesting and purifying acne and problem skin and helps to normalise oil production. At the same time it calms and reduces inflammation of the skin. The blue light has a deep cleansing effect, shrinks enlarged pores, fights infection and is a great alternative to harsh and drying medications.
- Yellow LED light reduces the appearance of redness, swelling and inflammation. This light is extremely beneficial for all skin types as well as for treating burns and sunburn. It stimulates the production of red blood cells in the skin and is effective for treating abnormal pigmentation. It also improves lymphatic function and stimulating circulation.
- Reduce Stress And Relieve Psychological Distress
- Cleanse Your Skin
- Prevent Ageing
- Facial Massage Promotes Blood Circulation
- Rejuvenates Skin
- Detoxify the Skin
- Treat Acne And Acne Marks
- Eliminate Whiteheads And Blackheads
- Evens skin tone
- Boost The Absorption Abilities Of Your Skin
- Eliminate Under Eye Bags And Dark Circles
- Tightens skin and opens pores
EFFECTIVE FOR TREATING
- All skin types
- Ageing skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Pigmentation & sun damage
- Eczema, psoriasis
- Open pores
- Burns and sunburn
- Avoid wearing make-up for at least six hours after treatment
- Always cleanse, tone and moisturise your face – To prevent loss of moisture, protect the skin from make-up and to keep the skin soft and supple
- Always remove all traces of make-up at the end of the day
LED Facial – £60
LED Light Therapy – 30 minute session (£65)
Course of 10 (£595)
Complimentary Treatments and Articles
Facials – TREATMENT
Profhilo – TREATMENT (INJECTABLES)
Fall For Our Autumnal Facial Tips By Fixing Your Sun Damaged Skin – Blog Post
Alternatively – view our full treatment list here:
GET IN TOUCH
There are so many ways to get involved with Carbon Blush whether you visit us in our beautiful clinic, interact with our online community or shop for some amazing products via our online store.
TEL: 01483 613372
MOB: 07730 367832
ADDRESS: Carbon Blush, 254 High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3JG
EASY ACCESS FROM LONDON, WOKING, GUILDFORD & SURROUNDING AREAS
Carbon Blush is in the heart of Guildford, at the top of the high street. It is a 5 minute drive from the A3 and a 3 minute drive or 10 minute walk from Guildford Station. There is parking directly outside the clinic on the high sreet for a maximum stay of half an hour. Alternatively, the RGS car park across the road (next door to Tony and Guy) and the G Live car park, which is a 2 minute walk, are available for longer parking sessions.