LASER HAIR REMOVAL
The Lumenis Lightsheer desire is the gold standard technology for laser hair removal, permanently reducing hair growth. Suitable for all skin types and hair colour.
WHAT IS LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
The Lumenis LightSheer Desire is the world’s gold standard laser hair removal machine, which offers permanent hair removal with unparalleled treatment speed and efficacy with optimal patient comfort. The Lumenis LightSheer Desire is more than 75% faster than the average laser hair removal session, and also feautures the unique HIT and ChillTip technologies for pain relief. Additionally, the LightSheer Desire is a smart economical choice, saving you time and money spent on temporary hair removal solutions.
The Lumenis LightSheer Desire laser hair removal machine uses a state-of-the-art 805nm diode laser, which ensures safety for the treatment of ALL SKIN TYPES, contrary to older or less effective laser hair removal machines that can burn darker skin types. Repeated laser pulses target existing hair, creating a direction of energy into the hair follicles which prevent future growth. The LightSheer Desire allows your physician to truly customize treatment for your hair type and skin type. A course of at least 6 treatments are required for permanent hair removal.
- Permanently removes hair
- Suitable for all hair and skin types
- Pain free treatment with a cooling effect
- Fast treatment time
- No downtime
EFFECTIVE FOR TREATING
- Hands and feet
- Fingers and Toes
- Avoid extended UV exposure for 7 days post-treatment.
- If blisters occur, do not puncture. If skin is broken, apply an antibiotic ointment until healed.
- Tylenol is recommended for post-treatment discomfort.
- Over the counter medication is recommended for post treatment discomfort. You may also apply Restorative Gel (highest recommended), cool towels, ice packs or aloe vera to alleviate discomfort due to heat.
- Avoid using seat warmers immediately after treatment.
- Avoid any additional laser treatments or chemical procedures on the treated area for at least 2 weeks post-treatment or until healing has occurred.
- Using a broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 or higher is critical when receiving laser treatments and is recommended ongoing for maintenance.
- If you experience any side effects, such as hypo- or hyper-pigmentation, prolonged redness or swelling, a histamine reaction, or blistering, call or come in for instructions on treatment.
- To achieve the best results, complete the full treatment schedule at the intervals recommended by your technician.
- Exfoliate treated areas to minimize risk of ingrown hairs
XXS AREAS (£75) Course of 6 (£395)
Eyebrows, Glabella, Upper Lip OR Ears
XS AREAS (£85) Course of 6 (£455)
Hairline, Sideburns, Cheeks, Chin, Nipples, Fingers OR Toes
S AREAS (£95) Course of 6 (£495)
Eyebrows & Glabella, Upper Lip & Chin, Half Neck, Underarms, Fingers & Toes, Bikini Line, Bottom Crease OR Knees
M AREAS (£145) Course of 6 (£765)
Upper Face, Lower Face, Full Neck, Shoulders, Abdomen, Upper Back, Lower Back, Upper Arms, Lower Arms, Brazilian Bikini OR Bottom
L AREAS (£235) Course of 6 (£995)
Full Face, Full Arms, Chest, Full Back, Upper Legs, Lower Legs OR Hollywood Bikini
XL AREAS (£355) Course of 6 (£1300)
Chest & Abdomen, Back and Shoulders OR Full Legs
XXL AREAS (£395) Course of 6 (£1500)
Full Torso Front & Back
Complimentary Treatments and Articles
Body Treatments – TREATMENT CATEGORY
Massage – TREATMENT
How To Achieve Your Health Goals In Five Easy Steps! – BLOG POST
Alternatively – view our full treatment list here:
GET IN TOUCH
There are so many ways to get involved with Carbon Blush whether you visit us in our beautiful clinic, interact with our online community or shop for some amazing products via our online store.
TEL: 01483 613372
MOB: 07730 367832
ADDRESS: Carbon Blush, 254 High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3JG
EASY ACCESS FROM LONDON, WOKING, GUILDFORD & SURROUNDING AREAS
Carbon Blush is in the heart of Guildford, at the top of the high street. It is a 5 minute drive from the A3 and a 3 minute drive or 10 minute walk from Guildford Station. There is parking directly outside the clinic on the high sreet for a maximum stay of half an hour. Alternatively, the RGS car park across the road (next door to Tony and Guy) and the G Live car park, which is a 2 minute walk, are available for longer parking sessions.